Chomp, chomp! This shark feels a grumble in its tummy. What can it munch on that's yummy? Will it chomp on the rubber ducky or the bar of soap? Maybe it'll chomp on a rusty anchor that's been abandoned on the ocean floor. There is no one chompier than this shark so look out! Wiggle the included detachable finger puppet to make the story come to life. Don't forget to re-attach the finger puppet to the corner of the book when finished for easy storage! A great kids book about sharks to sink your teeth into!
Explore the entire collection of Chomp Chomp and Finger Puppet books from Cottage Door Press!
- The crinkle puppet included in this kids shark toy book encourages interactive play and hand-eye coordination, as well as early tactile learning and sensory exploration
- Adorable finger puppet detaches from the book for easy play with your child while reading. Kiddos can chomp along the pages as they follow, interact, and explore.
- This sweet rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers in their first years
- Vibrant illustrations on every page help keep children engaged. Throughout the book children will find chomp bites out of the pages for a fun, sensory touch & feel experience!
- This shark book for kids makes a great activity for girls or boys and a perfect gift for birthdays, holidays, and more!
About the authors
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Brick Puffinton is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.
Tommy Doyle is a senior Illustrator and graphic designer based in Melbourne, Australia. Originally from Montreal, Qc Canada, he relocated down under back in 2007. He has worked in the industry for over 20 years. Illustration is a big passion and finds that it is an effective and creative way to communicate a message or an emotion. His work is bold and rich in simplicity.
Other titles by Cottage Door Press
Babies Love Grandma
Best-Loved Bible Stories
John Deere Kids Early Learning Activity Pad
Counting to Christmas: An Advent Calendar Treasury
John Deere Kids My First Storyteller
A Little Reindeer
John Deere Kids Happy Little Farm
Will You Be my Bright Star?
Busy Noisy Construction
Where Do I Live? (Colorforms)
Animals at Home