Read and play the Colorforms storybook way! Explore the five interactive animal habitat story spreads and start the stickering fun! Our unique, restickable Colorforms allow little ones to match animals to their true habitats or create their own unique worlds within the animal book scenes. Fuzzy polar bear wants to hang out in the rainforest with his monkey pals? Little monkey wants to slide down icecaps in the Arctic? With over 50 reusable animal Colorforms included, the possibilities are endless! The interactive, durable storybook includes surprise flaps, finger trails to trace, and tons of adorable animal Colorforms stickers for hours of fun. Collect more activity books, sticker books for toddlers, and sticker books for kids ages 4-8 from Cottage Door Press!
Officially licensed Colorforms product - Collect the entire Colorforms Read and Play Activity Book series!
- Use more than 50 Colorforms stickers included in this adorable toddler sticker book for hours of creative play and endless possibilities
- The reusable colored pieces stick to any glossy surface—and each other—over and over again, for countless creative combinations, making it a reusable sticker book for girls and boys
- Colorforms stickers stick like magic™ to the pages and can be replaced for each new story. Help kids ages 3-7 years old develop visual thinking, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination
- Thicker pages allow for little hands to stick their cling stickers without tearing the pages. This cute preschool activity book makes a great gift for any occasion: birthdays, holidays, road trips, and more!
- This adorable animal sticker activity book makes a great gift for any occasion: birthdays, holidays, road trips, and more!
About the authors
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience—beginning on the day they’re born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Rufus Downy is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.
Julie has been in the world of design and illustration for almost 20 years. During this time, she has worked on a wide range of projects. Her illustrations are full of fun and bring a ray of sunshine into the daily lives of children and grown-ups alike!